1. The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce & Industry (FICCI) will organize India’s largest Virtual Exhibition & Conference – “India Virtual FMCG & Supply Chain Expo 2020 (VFSC Expo)” from 10-14 August 2020. This web-based virtual platform will comprise of Virtual Exhibition, Buyer Seller Meet, and sector-specific Webinars & Live Sessions.
2. VFSC Expo will offer unlimited business opportunities to the entire ecosystem of the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Supply Chain & logistics industry.
3. The exhibitors will display their brands, products, services, and credentials digitally on their booth (through corporate videos, brochures, and catalogues), prefix meetings with visitors from over 100 countries across the globe, and meet them through text/video chat 24x7 during the Expo.
4. The exhibitors and visitors will get an immersive experience of participation, will reach out to their target audience seamlessly, without travelling and from the comfort of their office or home through a laptop, tab, or mobile device with internet connectivity. Webinars and Live Sessions during the Expo will help to communicate simultaneously to larger buyer groups.
5. Visitors can access the platform Free of Cost. Companies interested in participating as Exhibitors with stalls for showcasing their products can avail of this opportunity with payment of USD 500 plus 18% GST.
6. For more information and visitor registration, please visit the event website www.vfsc.in .
7. For any further queries, please write to Mr. Sudhanshu Gupta, Deputy Director, FICCI at sudhanshu.guptaficci.com, vfscbuyersficci.com, or send a WhatsApp message to 0091-9873311557.