The Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts (EPCH) is organizing "55th IHGF DELHI FAIR" as per details given below:
I am pleased to inform that the Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts (EPCH) is organizing "55th IHGF DELHI FAIR" as per details given below:
Event : 55th IHGF DELHI FAIR
Date : 15th – 19th March 2023
Venue : Expo Centre & Mart, Greater Noida, Delhi-NCR
Info : http://www.ihgfdelhifair.in/register
2. The Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts (EPCH) is an apex national organization representing over 10,000 handicrafts manufacturers and exporters from India. The Council facilitates business and provides comprehensive information about the sector to international buyers and ensures optimal interface between the Indian handicrafts industry and the buyers. The EPCH is also a leading B2B trade fair organizer and organizes events of national prominence i.e., IHGF Delhi Fair – Autumn and Spring editions, the world’s largest handicrafts show on Home, Lifestyle, Fashion, Textiles and Furniture.
3. The last physical i.e. in person edition of the fair was held in October 2022 and had the distinction of being the first Mega Event of prominence post COVID to open to a global audience in Asia with over 3000 exhibitors. The fair was visited by a large number of overseas buyers and their representatives from over 100 countries and territories and reported business of over Rs. 3500 crores or US$ 423 million. The success of this fair gave a message of confidence to the world that "India has opened up for business for buyers from all across the world". India is emerging as a trusted sourcing partner to the world with the IHGF acting as a platform where buyers from across the globe come and place orders. The opportunities for exhibitors both big and small are alike as every exhibitor gets to meet with buyers, understand their needs and requirements, market trends and then work on it.
4. The 55th IHGF Delhi Fair (Spring) 2023 is being organized from 15 -19 March 2023 as a physical (in person event) at the India Expo Centre & Mart, Greater Noida, Delhi NCR. The IHGF Delhi Fair (Spring) 2023 will present a very comprehensive selection with a choice of over 2000 product lines and more than 300 trends across 14 distinct product categories for the international buyers covering importers, wholesalers, retail chains and design professionals. The broad categories of products on display at the fair are:
5. More information about the event is available on http://www.ihgfdelhifair.in/register . In case of any further query or assistance regarding the event, please feel free to contact the Embassy at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. We count on the participation of your respected institution and its partners!