1. Embassy of India, Brasilia entertains applications for all types of services rendered by it, at the Consular Counter located in the Chancery building.
2. In case of services, for which the personal appearance of the applicant is not mandatory, the application may be sent by post to the Embassy of India, Brazilia at its address.
Address: Consular Section
Embassy of India, Brasilia
SES 805 Lote 24 Asa Sul, Brasilia
Distrito Federal, Brazil. CEP: 70452-901
3. Applicants are requested to first check the consular jurisdiction of the Embassy of India in Brasilia or the Consulates General of India, Sao Paulo (https://eoibrasilia.gov.in/?11805) so that the applications reach the right consular office.
4. In the case of Postal Application, the documents or certificates of the service rendered shall be dispatched to the applicant by Post/Courier.
5. As regards the expenditure on dispatch of passport/documents, an amount of R$ 70 shall be charged from each applicant. Please note that this amount may vary according to the size and weight of the envelope to be dispatched. For detailed information, please contact the Consular Wing (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ascertain the fees in this regard.
6. Please note that Consular Wings of the Embassy of India, Brasilia will not be responsible for any delay or loss of documents in transit caused by the Postal/Courier company.
7. Fees, once paid are not refunded, even if the application is withdrawn or the applicant is found ineligible for the service for whatsoever reason.