The Government of Telangana is organizing a first-of-its-kind Hyderabad e-Mobility Week from February 6 - 11, 2023 as per details given below:
Event : Hyderabad e-Mobility Week
Date : 6 – 11 February 2023
Venue : Hyderabad, Telangana – India
Info : http://www.evhyderabad.in/
2. The Hyderabad e-Mobility Week kicks off with the Hyderabad EV Summit, held at the Hyderabad International Convention Centre. The Summit will showcase global leaders, eminent academics and policymakers discussing the future of sustainable mobility. The event will feature a mix of activities such as panel discussions, keynote speeches, and networking sessions by prominent stakeholders in the global EV ecosystem.
3. The Hyderabad e-Mobility Week will bring the global EV ecosystem to the city to enable collaboration and learning while celebrating the progress made. During this week, the city will host the Hyderabad EV Summit, the Rall-E Hyderabad, and the Hyderabad E-Motor Show 2023 before closing the week with the Hyderabad E-Prix.
4. Several exciting events have been planned during the week to showcase the global EV ecosystem and promote the adoption of clean and sustainable mobility. These include Hyderabad EV Summit, the Rall-E Hyderabad, and the Hyderabad E-Motor Show culminating with the Hyderabad E-Prix. Some of the key highlights of the celebrations include:
• EV Summit (6th February 2023): This will be the curtain raiser event and will feature industry leaders, policymakers, academics, and other dignitaries engaged in talks and panel discussions around the future of sustainable mobility and the role of EV and other emerging technologies in shaping it.
• Rall-E Hyderabad (7th February 2023): This will be the first-of-its-kind electric bike rally showcasing the depth of EV adoption and sending a message about sustainability
• Hyderabad E-Motor Show (8th and 9th February 2023): In this trendsetting electric car and bike expo, leading electric OEMs, startups and ecosystem partners will showcase their latest models, products and services
• Hyderabad E-Prix (10th and 11th February 2023): The first-ever Formula E race in India, will see 22 drivers from 11 teams fight it out for victory.
5. Telangana is also one of the first states in India to launch a progressive Electric Vehicle & Energy Storage Systems Policy. Through policy and infrastructure support, Telangana aims to be one of the top destinations in the world for EV and Battery innovation, manufacturing, and sales.
6. A copy of the event brochure is enclosed. More information about the event is available on the http://www.evhyderabad.in/ . In case of any further query or assistance regarding the event, please feel free to contact the Embassy at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. We count on the participation of your respected institution and its partners!