Instructions on applying service by Post
Embassy of India, Brasilia entertains applications for all type of services rendered by it, at the Consular Counter located in the Chancery building.
2. In case of services, for which personal appearance of the applicant is not mandatory, application may be sent by post to the Embassy of India, Brazilia at its address.
Address : Consular Section
Embassy of India, Brasilia
SES 805 LOTE 24 Asa Sul, Brasilia
Distrito Federal, Brazil. CEP : 70452-901
3. Applicants are requested to first check the consular jurisdiction of the Embassy of India in Brasilia or the Consulates General of India, Sao Paulo (Click here to check the jurisdiction) so that the applications reaches the right consular office.
4. In case of Postal Application, the documents or certificates of the service rendered shall be dispatched to the applicant by Post/Courier.
5. As regards the expenditure on dispatch of passport/documents, an amount of R$60 shall be charged from each applicant. Please note that this amount may vary according to size and weight of the envelop to be dispatched. For detailed information, please contact the Consular Wing to ascertain the fees in this regard.
6. Please note that Consular Wings of the Embassy of India, Brasilia will not be responsible for any delay or loss of documents in transit caused by the Postal/Courier company.