Under the auspices of Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India, as a part of export promotion programme, CAPEXIL is organising a Virtual India International Ceramic & Building Material Fair with B2B Meet (Virtual) during 8th to 11th March 2022 (4 days) in CAPEXIL's virtual platform with 30 Indian Exporters and more than 1000 Overseas Importers under approved MAI Plan of MOC&I, GOI for 2021-22. 30 established CAPEXIL Members / Indian Exporters from MSME segment to large conglomerate of Ceramics & Allied Products (specially from Ceramic Tiles & Sanitarywares as primary products) covering all categories of Ceramic Products viz. Ceramic tiles, Sanitarywares, Roofing tiles, Vitrified Tiles, Wall Tiles, Floor Tiles, Porcelain Tiles etc. will be participating in this event, followed by series of virtual B2B Meets under MAKE IN INDIA Initiative of the Govt. of India
2. This is an initiative to bridge the gap between Indian products and demand for Ceramics and Allied Products in Brazil in the post-pandemic era and thereby would like to contribute a bit to mitigate the international business and expand our exports;
3. The prime objective of the said event is to promote bilateral trade between India & LAC Region in general and with Brazil in particular and to export from India various Ceramics & Allied Products as specified above;
4. Please find attached herewith a detailed profile of 30 Indian Exhibitors with respective HS Codes they are dealing with(mainly from Ceramic Tiles & Sanitarywares) .They are looking for an opportunity to meet Importers from Brazil during 8th to 11th March 2022 on our virtual platform.
5. Registration / Log-in Link for importers/visitors/distributors/agents, etc willing to take part / have B2B Meetings with Indian Exhibitors is http://events.pragatie.com/ceramic-fair-2022/
6. Since the event is not only an Exhibition but we are also going to arrange a private B2B meet, we are in quest of some pre-registered established Importers of Ceramic Tiles & sanitarywares from Brazil (as we are expecting 30 to 40 Importers from Brazil) apart from normal visitors looking for sourcing Ceramic Products from India.