I am pleased to inform that the Indian Oilseed and Produce Export Promotion Council (IOPEPC) is organizing "4th IOPEPC Global Oilseeds Conference (IGOC)"as per details given below:
Event : 4th IOPEPC Global Oilseeds Conference (IGOC)
Date : 4th – 6th November 2022
Venue : Hotel Hyatt Regency, Dubai
Info : http://www.igoc.in/
2. The first IGOC was held in Dubai in 2019 and was a huge success, with more than 400 Participants. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the 2nd and 3rd IGOC will be held in virtual and hybrid modes. It will be a wonderful opportunity for delegates to interact with Oilseeds and oils stakeholders under one roof and develop business relationships with participants from all over the world. The event will bring together major industry players to connect and obtain a better understanding of their business. Distinguished global speakers from supplying and consuming countries of oilseeds would make their informative presentations and share their expert views with the esteemed participants.
3. IGOC would also cover interactive sessions on various aspects of oilseeds and oil products with a focus on sesame seeds and groundnuts, thereby apprising the participants of the latest developments in this sector. The Council will be commissioning a crop survey of Indian Groundnut and Sesame Seed, and the crop estimates, along with the health of the crop, will be presented during IGOC 2022.
4. Expecting over 300 delegates from all over the world, including India having an interest in various facets of oilseeds and oils, to meet at this 4th IGOC 2022. The international trade of oilseeds and oils sector has been facing various challenges in the post covid era with exorbitant logistics costs, stringent food safety requirements, etc. and thus IGOC would be a perfect platform to raise and discuss all the current affairs additional to prime focus which is an exchange of market information and business networking.
5. More information about the event is available on the http://www.igoc.in/ website. In case of any further query or assistance regarding the event, please feel free to contact the Embassy at email@example.com
6. We count on the participation of your respected institution and its partners!