Description: the Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, Ministry of Education, Government of India, Council for Promotion of Export Services (SEPC) & Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI). is organizing the 17th FICCI 2022 Higher Education Summit (FHES 2022). The event details are as follows:
Event : FHES 2022
Date : 17 – 19 Novembro 2022
Link : http://www.ficci-hes.com/Hosted-Delegate-Registration.php
Venue : Vigyan Bhawan, New Deli, INDIA
2. FICCI Higher Education Summit 2022 will have participation from all major Indian Educational Institutions from all streams, Universities, NGOs & renowned Educationalists. The event will also witness the participation of International and National Conference Delegates, Business Visitors, Students from all streams, Government Officials and Diplomats from Foreign Missions. Over 10,000 structured B2B and B2G meetings are expected to take place between Exhibitors and Foreign Delegates during the summit.
3. The FICCI Higher Education Summit 2022 will feature the participation of all major Indian educational institutions from all areas, Universities, NGOs and renowned educators. The event will also feature the participation of Delegates of International and National Conferences, Business Visitors, Students of all streams, Government Officials and Diplomats of Foreign Missions. More than 10,000 structured B2B and B2G meetings are expected to take place between exhibitors and foreign delegates during the summit.
FICCI Higher Education Summit 2022, in addition to policy deliberations, shall focus on developing an ecosystem for strategic partnerships in the Education Sector between India and other countries. FHES 2022 will provide a forum for international educational providers interested to partner and engage with Indian higher educational institutions and will encourage them for collaborations and partnerships.
4. A Reverse Buyer Seller Meet (RBSM) with delegations of higher education decision makers will be organized during FHES 2022 and meetings between the exhibitors and delegates will be organized with the objective of developing strategic partnerships in the higher education sector between India and focus developing countries and to promote quality higher education services from India. FHES 2022 will help to bring together Indian Educational Institutions from all streams and the international audience to enable interactions and discussions to enhance existing synergies in the higher education sector. We are inviting and hosting over 350 delegates from more than 80 countries of Africa, Middle East, CIS, developing Asia including SAARC, Latin America, and other developing regions during the event.
5. We wish to inform you that we will host about 10 delegates per country on FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS. The final selection/ approval/ shortlisting will be done by the Screening Committee and will decide on complementary hospitalities to be granted subject to appropriateness of profile. A token cash amount of USD 100/- against refundable registration fee shall be deposited by all the invited delegates upon arrival to India.
6. The Embassy of India will appreciate if you can participate in FHES 2022 and also disclose the information to other potential stakeholders and encourage them to participate by registering at the link indicated above. For more information, we kindly ask you to find the documents attached (Portuguese/ English) as well as the Link of the Event website.
We count on the participation of your respected institution and its partners in making the FICCI Higher Education Summit 2022 a grand success! In case of any questions or assistance regarding the event, feel free to contact the Embassy at the email@example.com