Home > Important Announcements
> Forthcoming webinars under the Dekho Apna Desh Webinar series
Forthcoming webinars under the Dekho Apna Desh Webinar series
The following webinars have been organised by the Ministry of Tourism, Govt.of India from May 19-23, 2020 as part of the Dekho Apna Desh Webinar series and are open for participation from tour operators.
19th May 2020 – 1100-1200 hrs. - PHOTOWALKING® BHOPAL: Tradition, Culture and Tourism
- Presented by Dr. Soumi Roy, Mr. Himanshu Rana & Mr. Shivam Verma of India City Walks
- The landscape of the city brings myriads of stories together. Surrounded by umpteen number of water bodies has earned it the epithet of 'City of Lakes'. The 'bhopali' culture brings together the finest of mannerism, the precedence to a rich tradition. This webinar takes you through the best of attractions in Bhopal displaying its heritage, a glimpse of one of the finest museums, and the mouth-watering delicacies that one cannot miss in Bhopal!
- Please register here for the webinar: https://digitalindia-gov.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_wLHXyRTGTrK3Vb-IjK8sxQ
21st May 2020 – 1100-1200 hrs. – Tigers & Tourism
- Presented by Mr. Sandesh Kadur, BAFTA Award winning wildlife film maker, National Geographic Fellow and Director of Felis Creations
- Will tiger tourism progress towards working in favour of this endangered species & its ongoing conservation? It is a question many people ask. This webinar addresses the complex issues surrounding this growing sector of tourism in India.
- Please register here for the webinar: https://digitalindia-gov.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_43rpq3C2Tlajcb9Yudy3AA
23rd May 2020 – 1100-1200 hrs. – BICYCLE TOURS - Exploring India at the pace of a pedal
- Presented by Mr. Gurudeep Ramakrishna & Ms. Tejaswini Gopalaswamay - Co-Founders of Unventured Expeditions Pvt. Ltd.
- India’s Geographical Diversity and Cultural Richness is a great medley of flavours to experience. A 360º view and the slow pace of a pedal is the best way to soak in every aspect of this diverse region and connect with the people, its culture and way of life. Join us as we take you on a virtual journey through India’s diverse landscapes, from the high Himalayan mountains in the north, the lush tropical mountain ranges in the east, to the colorful plains and deserts of North and central India. Or journey into Southern India’s old temple towns, quaint port towns, walk its beaches and laze by the tranquil backwaters. We present the perfect blend of adventure and real life experiences with local culture, rich history, food, its people and their way of life; taking with you, memories of a lifetime.
- Please register here for the webinar: https://digitalindia-gov.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_lnw9yYASR52nPIAtBvUSVw
YouTube Links of earlier webinars:
DATE: 19 MAY 2020