The Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts (EPCH) is an apex body of handicrafts exporters for promotion of exports of handicrafts from the country and project India’s image as a reliable supplier of high quality handcrafted goods and services.
2. One of the important marketing events organised by EPCH is IHGF Delhi Fair and the EPCH has so far successfully organised 50 editions of this show. It has also been recognised as the largest congregation of handicrafts exporters under one roof by Limca Book of Records. The fair is considered by overseas buyers as ‘One Stop Sourcing Destination’ for their requirement of Home, Lifestyle, Fashion, Furniture and Textiles.
3. The Council has organized the 49th and 50th editions of IHGF Delhi Fair virtually due to COVID pandemic, however, since the situation across the world is getting back to normal, we are organizing the 51st IHGF Delhi Fair from 19-23 May, 2021 in physical mode at the India Expo Centre & Mart, Greater Noida, Delhi NCR with all necessary safety protocols and SOPs for organising B2B trade expositions issued by Government of India.
4. Over 2000 exhibitors from all across the Country will be showcasing designs of Home, Lifestyles, Fashion, Furniture & Textiles products to the overseas buying community. The broad categories of IHGF Delhi Fair are:
5. One of the highlights of this show is a Special Promotional Scheme for overseas buyers offering star category hotel accommodation at US $ 100 only (including breakfast, taxes, airport transfer and to and fro to venue) for 4 nights during the show. (https://www.epch.in/ihgf/hotelproforma )
6. Fair Teaser Video: https://youtu.be/U-iGfvS4-Sg
7. Registration: http://www.ihgfdelhifair.in/register