The Trade Promotion Council of India (TPCI) in association with the Department of Commerce, Govt. of India will be organizing the ‘IndusFood’, India’s largest F&B Export Promotion Trade Fair. The details of the event are as follows:
Event : ‘IndusFood’ – 4th Edition
Date : 20-21 March 2021
Venue : India Exposition Mart, Greater Noida, India.
Contents : Trade Fair / B2B with Indian Agricultural exporters/suppliers
2. Post-COVID this will be the first major physical business event being organized in India. Over 350 Indian F&B Exporters will be participating to showcase their products to 600 Buyers from 50 countries in physical mode. TPCI will ensure strict compliance of ‘Health and Safety Guidelines’ (copy attached) to make the event safe for business activities. TPCI will arrange B2B for every visiting delegate with the relevant Indian company/supplier/buyer, if indicated well in advance.
3. The TPCI, is also offering a ‘Hosted Buyers Programme’ (details available at http://indusfood.co.in/hosted-buyer-program ) under which it offers following benefits:
- Partial Airfare Reimbursement (Pre-fixed as per Country of Region).
- 3 Nights of 5 Star hotel accommodation with complimentary Breakfast
- Online business matchmaking Platform
- Airport & Venue group transfers
- Visa Assistance
- Interpreters on request
4. A copy of detailed brochure and the registration form is attached. You are requested to communicate the details of those who are interested to join as ‘Hosted Buyer’ to this Mission at the earliest. Kindly note that All applications are subject to confirmation by the ‘IndusFood’ Screening Committee
5. For any query, please contact the Embassy on e-mail com.brasiliamea.gov.in or Mobile No. +55-61-981391513.