The Cotton Textiles Export Promotion Council of India (TEXPROCIL) is organizing the virtual edition of its Reverse Buyer Seller Meet (RBSM) called “Ind–Texpo 2020”, an exclusive virtual B2B exhibition of textiles.
2. The virtual event will be held from 14 to 18 September 2020 and is supported by the Ministry of Textiles and the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India.
3. Virtual "Ind–Texpo 2020” is a specialized B2B fair in the Indian textile sector offering a one-stop destination for worldwide importers to source Indian Textiles from fibers to home textiles and fashion. The exhibition will have on display textiles like home textiles, fabrics, and yarns as well as cotton-rich blended textiles. The virtual exhibition is being held on an EU compliant GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) platform which allows for safe and secure business interactions. With features like Private Meeting rooms, Personalised Schedules, and Online Chats available on the virtual platform for overseas buyers and Indian sellers, business interactions will be held seamlessly in a secure and safe environment.
4. Buyers who are interested in sourcing textiles from India can register their profile on the virtual platform www.ind-texpo.com. Based on their requirement, they can also interact with the registered Indian suppliers and pre-schedule B2B meetings on agreed time slots during the days of the exhibition i.e. 14 to 18 September 2020.
5. For more information, please visit
- Website of the Show: www.ind-texpo.com
- Virtual Ind-Texpo Promo Film: https://youtu.be/MFb3dfp2_wU
- Buyer / Visitor Registration: https://ind-texpo.com/index/registration
6. A step-by-step guide that enables the interested buyers and importers to navigate through the Ind-Texpo website, as well as chat and pre-schedule meetings with Indian suppliers, is available at https://ind-texpo.com/page/visitors-guide .
7. For any clarification on the above, please write to eventsind-texpo.com and shaileshtexprocil.org.