The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI), in collaboration with the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), is organizing a Global Essay Writing Competition “India and the World after COVID-19”.
2. The theme of the Essay writing competition is: COVID-19 has definitely changed our world forever. But where is the new world headed? How has COVID-19 changed the way we live and work? What will India’s place be in the emerging post-pandemic world? How can India make itself stronger and script a bigger role to play in the international community? Contestants should summarize their ideas in a 3000-word essay written in English and title the Essay as ‘Entry to India and the World after COVID-19’.
3. The competition is open to all Indians, NRIs and PIOs - University Students and Professionals across the World, aged 21 years and above.
4. Additional information about the Essay Writing Competition are available on FICCI website and the weblink given below takes a reader to overview, prizes, eligibility and registration (Contestants are requested to click ‘here’ to register online which opens a new registration page):
5. A screenshot of the flyer of the competition and the Terms and Conditions is attached. The competition is also in the run-up to FICCI’s participation in World Expo-Dubai later this year.
Following are the Prizes announced for the competition:
6. The last date for submission of entries by email is 15 July 2020. Please submit your entries to kv.vidyaficci.com. The email should be titled ‘Entry to India and the World after COVID-19’.